To our Valued Denver Winair Partners,
As the latest updates on COVID-19 continue to be monitored, Denver Winair Co. remains committed to providing all of
your HVAC residential and light-commercial needs. We will maintain the safest environment for both you, your team(s),
and the team of Denver Winair Co.
In the interest of ensuring a safe and healthy work environment, Denver Winair Co. would like to inform you of the
following actions we are taking to keep both you, your team and our team safe.
Denver Winair Co. will be adjusting our procedure on how we handle our inside/counter sales:
1. We have expanded our will call docks to the first three docks to the south of our counter area. So, there is
no longer a need to come into our sales counter.
2. Any material that needs to be picked up, can be called in to our inside/counter associate at 303-936-2873,
e-mailed to [email protected] or text in to our landline at 303-936-2873 with the list of materials
3. Denver Winair Co. will call, e-mail and/or text to confirm receipt of your order with an estimated time of
when the order will be ready. We will also notify as to which dock the material will be located.
4. If you (or your team) arrive prior to the order being ready we ask that you wait in or around your vehicle
until the order is complete and ready to be loaded.
5. We will sign the VeriFone signature pad with your authorization confirming the pick-up of the completed
6. We are launching our ecommerce site in the next week so please watch your e-mail for the upcoming notice
of sign up and log-in procedures.
7. All cash sales will now need to be processed via phone and will need to be paid with Credit Card Only.
8. Our Saturday business will be on call only for up to the next four weeks.
9. Our bathrooms will no longer be open to the public for up to the next four weeks.
Denver Winair Co. Delivery Changes:
1. Denver Winair will continue to make all deliveries with no charge to our customers. We will be delivering to
your place of business without customer assistance.
2. Our drivers will attempt to keep a six-foot distance from everyone around them.
3. There will not be signatures required as the driver will sign for you on the tablet and take a picture of the
material once unloaded. We can send you an electronic copy of your packing list afterward.
4. It may be necessary to use an outside delivery service which will again be at no cost to you and all of the
above will apply.
Denver Winair Co. Sales Team:
1. Our outside sales team will be limited to phone and email conversations as much as possible.
2. Face to face meetings will be discouraged for at least the next two weeks.
Thank you in advance for being our business partner as we navigate this temporary business model and
stopping the spread of the Coronavirus.