Hestan launches new line of high-performance grills at a lesser price
Hestan, which started in the 1970s as a cookware designer and became a leader in the commercial kitchen world, has brought their meticulous craftsmanship and technology to the outdoor world with ultra-premium gas grills, outdoor refrigeration, wine storage, pantries, doors, drawers and trash chutes. They just released a lesser expensive high-performance line of grills called the Aspire, and we have this new line in stock at Home & Hearth Outfitters.
Every Aspire grill is proudly built in California with the same attention to detail, technology and color, Hestan grills are known for. Available as built-ins and standalones, our favorite features are the dual halogen lighting, infrared searing burner and precise ignition system. The thoughtfulness of Aspires’ many features can make any cook a grilling expert, and they are well-tested to withstand intense and rain and sun. Other features include:
- The spring-assisted hood makes it easy to open and close, even while holding platters of steaks.
- The grill interior is lit with under-hood dual halogen lights, rather than on the handle, making night grilling illuminating.
- Its ignition system is a one-touch, so grill easily starts with one click.
- Their control panel and hood handle with commercial-grade end caps elevate the grilling experience.
- The ceramic infrared top burner delivers 12,000 to 23,000 BTUs of consistent heat for perfect grilling and searing.
- The rotisserie motor system has a chain-driven, single-speed, 6 rpm, 50 lb motor which gives chicken and prime rib a uniform, continuous rotation for grilled perfection.
- The double-sided ceramic briquette trays, exclusive to Hestan, capture drippings and flavor, and are easily flipped so all the grease burns off, making cleaning easy without having to scrape and scrub every time.
- The high-tech variable ceramic infrared sear burner delivers an additional 23,000 BTUs of searing heat to lock in flavor.
- The 1/4 ̈ diameter stainless steel rod grates are easy to lift so they’re easy to clean.
- The stainless-steel warming rack has three positions, allowing food to be warmed while you continue grilling the rest of the meal.
- The LED-lit front panel makes it easy to see all the controls, even at night.
- These grills have a lifetime warranty on welded body, stainless tubular burners and variable sear burners.
- Their signature vibrant color finishes come in aluminum, red, orange, blue and green, and are designed to withstand the elements of all seasons.
If you are looking for a grill, or thinking about building or renovating an outdoor kitchen, come talk to the experts at Home & Hearth Outfitters. For 25 years, we have worked with Colorado families, architects and designers, helping to create entertainment spaces for intimate family dinners and neighborhood barbeques. Our Denver and Vail showrooms feature a wide selection of grills, fire places, and outdoor appliances and accessories for every taste, budget and space.